Top 10 Rules for Secure Shopping
Online shopping is fun, fast and secure. But, if you are not careful enough cyber thieves can steal your credit card information and pull out money from your bank account without your consent. Here are Top 10 things that you must take care of while shopping online.
- Install an antivirus on your smart device.
- Keep changing your passwords time to time.
- Don’t open emails from unknown sites with suspicious looking URLs and claim.
- Download apps for trusted sites.
- Shop from trusted brands.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi or do internet banking when on public Wi-Fi network.
- Using Credit Card is safer than using Debit Card.
- Always install updates.
- Update your banking apps and payment wallet apps.
- Always shop from sites that uses HTTPS over HTTP. Websites that uses secured servers are more reliable for sharing banking details with.