1. Deal News Private limited, (“DealNews”) owns, powers/ manages the website www.dealnews.in. DealNews respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects.
By using DealNews’s website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
Your continued use of this app or site means that DealNews has your consent to send periodic communication regarding use of this site or any product or service purchased (by user) on this app or site. This communication can be through different media at DealNews’s disposal (e.g. emails, promotional SMS, Push Notifications etc.) DealNews reserves the right to communicate with users regarding the use of site or any product or service purchased on this site.
Deal News Pvt. Ltd.
Attention: Legal Dept.
2A Chowringhee Square
Kolkata – 700 069
5. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses dealnews.in or one of the other Web sites we produce.
To avail certain sites / services on our websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and DealNews may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
DealNews uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure. However, DealNews is not responsible for any breach of security. If a DealNews user knowingly provides personal information, such as a name or email address, in a forum or other public service, that user should be aware that the information provided can be collected and used by third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of DealNews. However, at registration a user can choose whether an email is disclosed in the profile/post of the forum user.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force.
For placing an order on or through www.dealnews.in the information shall be used to service user requests, and the information shall include user’s name, mailing address, email and phone number. This information shall be gathered on the purchase of products/gift certificates, or sign up for email notifications.
The primary reason for gathering information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact the user to provide an update on order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to the order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses dealnews.in or one of the other Web sites we produce.
7. Some of the ads appearing on this Web site are delivered to users by our other Web advertising partners. These third party advertising partners collect information about users’ visits to this site, such as number of times they have viewed an ad (but not user name, address, or other personal information), and use that information to serve ads to users on this site, other websites, and other forms of media.
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
9. Users that have subscribed to dealnews newsletters or email alerts will occasionally receive special announcement emails including updates about changes and improvements to the dealnews site, announcements about exclusive giveaways and promotions as well as information on products, services or special deals (our’s or a third party’s). Out of respect for the privacy of our users, these types of communications will only come from dealnews and its authorized entities (as we will never sell your email address) and there will always be the option to “opt-out” of these special announcement emails.
10. If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as pin code, phone, email or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate users’ personally identifiable information. This can be done contacting us via this online contact form.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or a legal process served on our Web site.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance officer as above via post or by sending an email to email@example.com Grievance Officer.
12. DealNews reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.