Are you feeling the heat? And you’re desperately trying to fit the best ac into your budget. Worry not you’re on the right page!
Global warming and other environmental changes are the primary reasons for not getting any respite from the scorching heat. The temperature just keeps on rising and it is impossible to survive without artificial cooling. That’s when you pour over the internet searching all your air conditioner related questions.
With numerous ac brands with multiple features flooding the market, we understand how difficult it can be for you to choose the best ac in India. Since bringing the best ac into your homes can be a challenge as it requires a big investment.
That’s when we come into the picture, and save you time. To help you out, we have done the tedious work of researching and taking customer reviews into account to make a list of the 10 best ac in India. Now it’s time for you to read on and decide the one ac that best suits your needs.
List of the 10 Best AC in India – 2020
Here’s the list of the top 10 best ac which is efficient, popular, with high performance and durability.
10. Godrej 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, GIC 12GTC5-WSA 5S, White)
Godrej, a global conglomerate headquartered in India is a powerful name in the category of home appliances. Primarily known for its refrigerators, Godrej has ventured into the air conditioner range. The ac that we chose from this brand is at the number 10 on our list of the best air conditioners in India. There are certain reasons why this is at the bottom 3. Not that, this ac is bad but compared to the others on the list it definitely has some downturns. Though it has dust filters, a copper coil, a high warranty, R32 green gas, and turbo cooling. The reason why it lags behind is that the noise level is absent, the star rating is only 3, the customer rating is only 3.5 and it cannot self diagnose its problems which are provided by other companies.
- Has different speed compressor which adjusts power depending on the heat
- This ac has interesting features like inverter, dust filter, and an antibacterial coating
- Package: Indoor Unit, Outdoor Unit, Remote Control, User Manual, Warranty Card, Connecting Pipes
- Provides uninterrupted power force cooling for maximum user comfort
- The total wattage that it requires is only 230 watts
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 1 year on condenser, 10 years on compressor
- Uses green refrigerant R32 gas
- Features a smart diagnosis that can depict a fault
- Has a 3 layer filtration process which is powerful
- Good to cool medium-sized rooms with ease
- This ac has a copper coil which is better for cooling
- Electricity consumption is low of only1128.49 Kilowatt Hours
- The ac is durable since it has a good 10 years of warranty on the compressor
- The after-sales service may not be that smooth
- The BEE star rating is only 3 which may be less energy efficient
- This ac has no self diagnose or auto clean features
- An additional charge may be required for installation and further maintenance
- Has no noise level mentioned on the package
9. Samsung 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Samsung is a well-known household electronic brand. They are famous for their mobile phones, televisions, and even for their, 1.5 ton split AC. This split ac from Samsung comes with a 3-star bee rating. This energy-efficient Digital Inverter 8-Pole maintains the desired temperature without frequently turning off and on. Hence it uses less energy and helps you stay comfortable for long periods. It has some amazing features like fast cooling, Durafin technology, and automatic control. But it misses out on some features like a copper coil, dust filter, hidden display, etc. Also, the customers have reviewed this as 3.3 out of 5. For all these reasons we have Samsung at number 9 on our list of the best ac in India.
- 3 Star BEE Rated air conditioner
- This air conditioner has an alloy coil
- Comes with turbo cooling and convertible mode
- Has a climate control mode for better sleep
- Get stable performance with voltage fluctuation protector
- Comes with a Durafin technology that enhances the heat exchanger’s performance
- Has a smart installation feature so that your AC is perfectly installed
- There is a warranty of 10 years on the compressor
- Easily cools a medium-sized room of 180 sq ft
- The less electric consumption of only 240 volts
- Has an efficient air filtration process unit
- Comes with a better corrosion resistance power
- The price is inexpensive compared to its other counterparts
- The compressor has a high warranty which increases AC’s lifespan
- Has no self-diagnosis or auto-clean feature to detect abnormalities
- The ac is only 3 BEE star rated compared to different 1.5 split ac
- This ac does not come with a copper coil which is slightly more effective
- Does not have an R32 refrigerant gas which is more environment friendly
- Not provided with a noise limit which may be a downturn
- Installation and maintenance can cost you additional money
8. AmazonBasics 1.5 Ton 5 Star 2020 Inverter Split AC (Copper Condenser, Advanced Motor, White)
A very new entrant in the world of air conditioners by the online giant Amazon, this ac is worth mentioning in the top 10 list. With various features like good after-sales service, low noise level, copper coil, and even bacteria filter, this ac is at number 8 on our list of the best air conditioner in India. Another fantastic feature this ac provides at such an economical cost is the self-diagnosis feature. This could not make it to a higher position on this list because of its absence of annual electricity consumption, noise level, R32 gas, and less warranty on compressor parameters.
- Has Airflow Volume that allows cool air to reach all corners efficiently
- Comes with intelligent features like Auto-restart, Sleep mode, Auto-defrost, Hidden display, Emergency function, and Self-diagnosis mode
- The anti-fungal feature removes bacteria, flies and even pollutants
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 1 year on condenser + 5 years on compressor
- Gives a paperless experience with complete visibility on every step of your warranty claim
- Package: 1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, Interconnecting Pipe, 1 Remote, 2 Manuals, and 1 Warranty Card
- This ac is 5-star BEE rated
- Comes with a copper coil for a better performance
- Has a 4 Stage Filtration System with micro dust anti-bacterial filters
- Easily cools down a medium room of 180 sq ft
- The voltage required is only 230 volts
- A very silent ac with a noise level of 38 dB
- Comes with a 100% copper condenser that extends the lifespan
- Quite an affordable air conditioner
- Hassle-free after-sales-service though it is newly launched
- The warranty on the compressor is 5 years, which is a little less
- There is no noise level stated by the manufacturer
- The annual electricity consumption matrix is not available
- There is no mention of what refrigerant gas is required
- You will have to pay additionally for annual maintenance
7. Blue Star 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, IC318MATU, White)
This ac comes with the company tagline Blue Star-Nobody Cools Better. Well, the cooling is amazing, though Bluestar can cool large office spaces better. Other notable features are dust filter, bluefin technology, copper coil, low electricity consumption, greater warranty, self-clean, and diagnosis. These features are enough to give it a number 7 on our list of the best ac in India. On the other hand, the downside is the high price with the absence of R32 gas, noise level, 3-star rating, and customer feedback of 3.7 out of 5. But definitely, this ac has a brand value which gives it a place on our top 10 list.
- Has features like Self Clean+Blue Fin+ Inverter, dust filter, etc
- Some other features are backlit Remote-LCD and Night Glow Function Remote Buttons
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 1 year on condenser + 10 years on compressor
- Package Content: 1 AC, Connecting Kit, User Manual, and Remote
- Features like self-diagnosis and self-clean make it easier to maintain
- There is a protector on the compressor + 10 years warranty increasing its lifespan
- Annual energy consumption is only 1135 watts
- A medium-sized room can be cooled down
- The voltage required is around 230 volts
- Has special anti-corrosive blue fins to resist corrosion
- This ac machine is rated only with a 3-star BEE rating
- The machine can be noisy at a level of 56 dB
- There is a requirement of annual maintenance charges
- Which type of refrigerant gas is needed isn’t mentioned
- The price of this air conditioner is definitely on the higher side
6. Hitachi 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, RSNG317HCEA, Gold)
Hitachi offers one of the largest range of air conditioners in India to meet the needs of all homes. If we did not give this brand a place on our list it would have been an injustice. With some downsides like R32 gas not being present, lesser warranty, 3-star rating and absence of self diagnose feature, this ac still manages to secure a number 6 spot on our list of the best air conditioner in India. The reasons being its 43 quality checks, copper coil, humidifier, lower noise level, and a very affordable price. Not to forget this ac has a customer review rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
- It has a unique feature which indicates filter change
- It has other features like auto fan speed, soft dry mode, dust purifier, humidifier, etc.
- The voltage that this ac need is 230 volts
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 1 year on condenser + 5 years on compressor
- Package Contains: 1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, Interconnecting Pipe, 1 Remote, 1 Manual, 1 Warranty Card
- This ac has passed 43 quality checks
- Price is quite economical compared to other
- The ac is less noisy at a noise level of 36 dB
- This ac has an annual energy consumption of 1039.88 Kilowatt Hours
- You can cool a room of 180 sq ft even at 52 degrees
- It has a copper coil which ensures ac lasts longer
- The company provides good customer service
- The product is rated only a 3 BEE star
- There is no mention whether gas required is R32
- The annual maintenance requires extra money
- Absence of a self-clean or self-diagnosis feature
- Warranty on the compressor is less compared to others on the list
5. Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, 1.5T MAGICOOL PRO 5S COPR INVERTER, White)
Whirlpool has over 100 years of global expertise in the field of home appliances. We all have heard about whirlpool refrigerators and washing machines. But, it is quite popular with its air conditioner also. This whirlpool ac comes with some cool features like turbo cool, sleep function, energy-saving modes which are good for low electricity consumption. Also, it uses the eco-friendly R32 gas which is ozone friendly and a whopping warranty of 10 years on the compressor. Again with a copper coil and these unique features, this is at number 5 on our list of the best ac. But it has some drawbacks like no noise level mention, customer rating of only 3.5 and extra AMC. For these, it does not get a place in the top 4 best ac in India.
- Has features like 6th sense, turbo cool, sleep function
- The other ones are dehumidifier, dust filters, and inverter
- Has a Multi-Port Fluid Injection that uses 4×4 evaporator circuit design for rapid heat exchange
- Package: 1 AC, 1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, 1 User Manual, 1 Remote, Installation Pipe, and Wire
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 1 year on condenser +10 years on compressor
- Has copper coil which requires less maintenance and more cooling
- Comes with the environment- friendly gas R32
- It is easily able to cool down a medium room
- The voltage needed is only 230 volts
- The ac has a 5 BEE star rating
- Has a good customer service facility
- The warranty on the compressor is 10 years
- There is no mention of the annual electricity consumption
- Also, we do not get any information on the noise level
- There is no auto clean or self diagnose feature available
- There is a requirement of additional annual maintenance costs
- The price is very much on the higher side
4. Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC
Here comes the top 4, where Voltas stands strong at number 4 on our list of the best ac in India. There are many amazing features this ac has like 4 stage filtration, copper coil LED display, auto restart, less voltage, and annual electricity consumption. This also has a lower noise level, 50-degree cooling capacity, lesser price range, and R32 gas. The only differences it has compared to the top 2 are its 3-star rating, lower warranty on compressor and no self-clean options. But it has an impressive customer rating of 3.9 stars out of 5. But still, this is one of the best split ac in India.
- Has a 4 stage filtration advantage over other air conditioners
- Features: LED display, intelligent sleep mode, auto restart, and timer options
- It uses a wattage of 230 volts which very less
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 1 year on condenser + 5 years on compressor
- Package Contains: Indoor Unit, Outdoor Unit, Remote Control, User Manual, Warranty Card
- Suitable enough to cool medium-sized rooms
- Has some smart features for efficient cooling
- This ac has a copper coil which is more durable
- Has an active dehumidifier which senses humidity
- Comes with ambient cooling technology which cools at 50 degrees
- This is less noisy with a level of 45 dB
- The gas required is the ozone-friendly R32
- Annual energy consumption is only 1129 kilowatt hours
- Good after-sales service provided by the company
- The price of the air conditioner is quite high
- Has a 3 Star BEE rating
- The warranty on the compressor is only 5 years
- Annual maintenance charges are required
3. Mitashi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, MiSAC155INv35, White)
At number 3 on our list of the best ac we have a Brand Mitashi. We have a lot of reasons why we place this at number 3 on this top 10 list. Mitashi lives up to its vision to be the most trusted brand. It has all the new features like 5-star BEE rating, copper coil, dust filter, dehumidifier, turbo cooling, LED display, 2-way drainage, and even a multi-fold evaporator. Along with this it uses the latest R32 eco-friendly refrigerant gas and has an extremely low annual energy consumption rate. The only drawbacks we found which did not give it a place in the top 2 are its absence of noise level, less warranty, no self diagnose feature and a customer rating of 3.6 out of 5.
- This ac has Inverter, dust filter, dehumidifier, and two-way drainage
- Other features include 4 way Swing, Turbo Cooling and LED Display
- Has a multi-fold evaporator which increases cooling power
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 1 year on condenser + 5 years on compressor
- Pack Contains: Indoor Unit, Outdoor Unit, Remote Control, User Manual, Warranty Card, and Connecting Pipes
- Mitashi ac is rated a 5 BEE star
- Comes with the less global warming gas of R32
- The annual energy consumption in merely 876 units
- It is suitable for cooling medium-sized rooms
- The voltage required is only 240 volts
- The ac has a copper condenser which gives better cooling and low maintenance
- This ac is a value for money product
- The after-sales service is quite good
- We do not get an idea of the exact noise level from the manufacturers
- There is no self-diagnosis feature like the top 3 on our list
- Warranty on the compressor is only 5 years
- Additional maintenance charges are required
2. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Dual Inverter Split AC (Copper, KS-Q18HNZD, White)
LG, a multinational electronic brand with world-class service. This ac is undoubtedly the second-best ac in India. It has some amazing features like grooved copper protection, energy control, dual inverter with better cooling, optimum cooling score and stabilizer free operation. The ac has an R32 refrigerant gas option and a customer rating of 4. This ac is even cheaper than some of its other correspondents. There is no such reason to not put this at number 2, one thing that can be a turndown is that it does not have a 3D cooling feature. Nevertheless, this ac is the best split ac in India. And, we have positioned this at number 2 on our list of the best ac in India.
- Has a 100% copper with ocean black protection
- This ac comes with a gold fin technology
- Has modes like active energy control, low refrigerant detection
- Comes with dual cool inverters that cool fast
- High grooved copper for better oscillatory movement
- A very new feature, it provides comfort during monsoon also
- Uses very less voltage of only 240 volts
- Warranty: 1 Year (Product + Condenser) +10 Years (Compressor with Gas Charging)
- This LG ac has a 5-star BEE rating
- The ac has a stabilizer free operation
- Can cool medium-sized rooms even at 52-degree temperature
- Has an expert air filtration process which removes odor and pollutants
- Value for money split air conditioner
- The noise level is only 31 dB which is very silent when operated
- Comes with R32 gas which is environment friendly
- The annual energy consumption is only 836-kilowatt hours
- This ac has a higher lifespan due to gold fin and warranty period
- Has an excellent feature of smart detection directly through the LG Smart ThinQ App
- This brand gives an amazing customer service facility
- Required annual maintenance charges
- No 3D cooling feature available
1. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Daikin stands strong at number 1 on our list of the best ac for home use in India. Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd. ( DAIPL) is a 100% subsidiary of Daikin Industries Ltd. Japan. They are a global leader in the manufacturing of both commercial and residential air conditioning systems and the best ac brand in India Backed with superior technology, this Diakin air conditioner offers a wide range of energy-efficient air conditioning solutions to the Indian customers. This AC has intelligent features like Anti Pollution, Stabilizer, indoor Unit Quiet Operation, Power Chill, etc. Also, it comes with the latest refrigerant environment-friendly gas and customer rating of 4.5 out of 5. Only the price of this ac is on the higher side but for such technology, it can be worth a try. We definitely think that this is the best ac in India.
- Has variable speed compressor which adjusts power
- Equipped with a copper coil for better cooling and low maintenance
- Has many intelligent features like pollution control, Power Chill Operation
- This ac has a unique steamer discharge air purification technology which removes odor
- Has a Coana airflow which cools the room in extreme conditions
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 1 year on condenser + 10 Years on Compressor
- Comes with Indoor Unit, Outdoor Unit, Remote Control, User Manual & Warranty Card
- This ac for home use is a 5-star BEE rated
- Comes with an auto-clean feature for your ease
- Very less electricity consumption due to power-saving mode
- Comes with the ozone-friendly R32 gas
- This air conditioner can cool a medium-sized room even in 50 degrees
- Made with the latest copper coil technology with less maintenance
- The noise limit is only 28 dB so it is almost silent when used
- Comes with 3D air cooler for better air circulation
- The annual energy consumption is only 733-kilowatt hours
- A higher warranty makes the ac machine long-lasting
- The price of this ac is on the higher side but with all features, it is not much of a con
- There is a requirement of additional maintenance charges
Buyer’s Guide: Best AC in India
You need to consider a few factors before you invest in buying the Best AC in India for your home or office uses.
The capacity of an AC is the first thing you need to consider before buying the best air conditioner. You can keep in mind the following factors while judging the capacity of the best AC in India.
City Climate: Climate is important because as the outside temperature sores high, there is a requirement for a higher capacity AC.
Area/Size of the Room: For a room of 140 sq ft, a 1 ton AC will be enough. Whereas a room of 140-180 sq feet will require a 1.5 ton AC. And, any room larger than that will require a 2 ton AC.
Room Location: Location is important because rooms can get hotter if the ceiling gets direct sunlight from the top during the day. The same applies to the side walls as well. So, as the room gets more heat, the best air conditioner of higher capacity will be needed.
Usage: The daily usage in terms of months is important to know since higher the AC operated higher requirement will be for the best AC in India with high capacity.
2. Power Consumption
This is a very important factor to consider while buying the best split AC in India. Also, there are certain factors which affect electricity consumption and which are discussed below:
Location of the Room: Some places like Chennai, Kolkata have humid weather conditions while places like Delhi, Rajasthan are dry and hotter in the summers. So, the AC which works for Delhi, may not work for Chennai since they have contrasting weathers.
Room Area: The electricity consumption of the best AC in India depends on the amount of heat present in a room. The room size is an important factor since the higher the room size, the larger the capacity of AC required and the higher will be the electricity consumption.
Other Electrical Appliances: If there are other electrical appliances like washing machines, bulbs, microwave ovens emit a lot of heat which can make the room hotter and make it difficult for the AC to cool properly.
Color of the Room: This is also an important factor. The darker the color of the room and its walls absorb more heat and hence take a long time to cool.
3. AC Type
Predominantly, there are two AC types. One is the Window AC and the other is the Split AC. Window AC is easier to install and cheaper but they are not as quiet and attractive as the split one. Also, Split AC provides way better air distribution than them. You should choose the best one, according to your needs.
4. Air Quality
Buying an AC with a good humidifier is your basic need. As it will give you better cooling and more comfort during the monsoon. You also need to look out for the filter. A good filter will provide you with the best cooling and will improve the AC’s efficiency.
5. Installation, Maintenance, and Cleaning
The performance of an AC mostly depends on its installation. You have to install your AC from an authorized dealer only. However, as we mentioned earlier the split AC’s have a compressor unit outside but the window AC is a complete unit that can be attached to a window. This type requires very little maintenance. Ask your dealer how often you need to clean it for optimum performance.
6. Energy Efficiency
We all know that the electricity cost is rising day by day. Therefore you need to find an AC that will consume less power but will provide you with the best cooling. The higher EER (energy efficiency ratio) ratings the AC has, the less it will consume electricity. Look for the star ratings of the AC. For example, if it is a 5 star rated AC, it will consume optimally less electricity. Let us see the energy efficiency ratings in the table below.
We all know that air conditioners are costly appliances. Since you are going to spend a lot of money on the best AC brand in India, you will need to know if they are worth your money or not. Remember to compare the price with its efficiency before buying it.
Another important factor that we all consider while getting oneself the best air conditioner is its lifespan. Before spending a handsome amount of money. It is the common nature of any individual to ask the question, how long is this gonna last? So, before purchasing an ac one should see the number of warranty years the ac manufacturing brands are providing on the compressor, condenser, and the unit. Make sure that you opt for the ones having a warranty of at least 5 years on the compressor.
The Different Types of Air Conditioners
There are 4 different types of the best ac in India which you can have a look at.
1. Window Air Conditioners
Window air conditioners are self-contained units that are placed in a window. They can also be installed by creating a hole in an exterior wall of a room. These air conditioners are useful for apartments. They come in different sizes to fit different window types. The bigger the unit, the more cool air is produced. However, the cooling capabilities of window air conditioning units are limited.
2. Central Air Conditioners
These are silent air cooling systems. The best part about the central air conditioners is that they can cool all the rooms together in one go. You will not require multiple ac to serve this purpose. They are made up of two units: the condensing unit located outside the home and the evaporative unit. The condensing unit is responsible for inducing the cool air that is propelled into the evaporative unit. The evaporative unit then pushes the cool air throughout your home. These are considered the best for larger homes with multiple rooms.
3. Ductless Air Conditioners
These are popularly known as split conditioners. If you are someone who does not have ductwork at home this is the best available option for you. These air conditioners are being made by most ac manufacturers to give you a better, silent, and more efficient cooling system without a duct. Ductless air conditioners consist of two small air conditioning units that can be installed on the inside of your home. These are the best for smaller homes.
4. Portable Air Conditioners
A portable ac is a single unit that can be wheeled into any room and positioned on the floor. Here the hot air is blown away by a hose vent through an exterior wall or window. Portable air conditioners can be a little noisy, but they are a good temporary cooling solution since you can take them to any room you want to cool.
Also Read: Best Inverter AC in India
Benefits of Using the Best Air Conditioner in India
The only benefit that we know about the best ac brand in India can provide is cooler air. Did you know that there are other surprising perks of owning an air conditioner? If not, then read on. All this unbearable heat has serious consequences for human health. This makes the smart use of the best ac very important. All the reasons explained below will tell you why it makes an air conditioner a worthy investment.
Better Air Quality
Air conditioners basically filter air and circulate it in the entire room Additionally it removes pollutants from the air. This can be important for people who suffer from allergies and asthma. Because it minimizes the irritants that can trigger an attack. All this is possible only when the system is kept clean and filters are regularly changed. Otherwise, the best AC in India can be the reason for indoor air pollution. Hence we are able to sleep better since our blood pressure is also under control.
Improved Work Efficiency
When we feel hot, we tend to lose our patience and feel sluggish. We are unable to focus on any work and that is the time when the best ac in India comes to the rescue. Once we start the cooling system, our energy is not lost to both cool our bodies and work simultaneously. Instead, our minds and bodies reach normal temperatures. Hence your work efficiency also increases since you are able to think better!
Fewer Pests and Insects
The dust and pollution filters available in new age air conditioners are effective in keeping the insects and harmful pests away. These insects like flies and dust mites can be dangerous to people with allergies. A good air conditioner can help you keep your pets tick and flea free.
Lesser Damage to the Furniture
Heat and humidity both can wreak havoc on the different furniture we have. Different materials react differently. Leather absorbs the moisture that over time gets rotten. On the other hand, furniture made of wood can gain and lose moisture which can lead to warping. When you have cooler and purer air circulating all over you can see the difference that your furniture doesn’t get damaged easily.
Since you have doors and windows closed due to an ac running you’re safer! How is this possible? Better secured doors and windows can keep out unwanted people. Moreover, it can keep bugs away. Depending on where you live or work, an insecure window or door isn’t safe. Having the best ac can keep this problem at bay!
Less Heating of Electronic Devices
Our electronic devices also have the same damaging effect of heat and humidity as our bodies.
The phones and laptops we use regularly can suffer badly from extreme weather conditions. This can lead to loss of data and shorter longevity. So ensure that you have the best ac brand to keep your homes cooler.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best AC in India
There are still a few questions in your mind. We tried to answer some of them for you.
1. What are the different types of air conditioning compressors?
Ans: There are 5 types of AC compressors which are as follows:
Reciprocating Air Conditioner Compressor
This is the most common type of AC compressor where the piston compresses the air by moving up and down inside a cylinder. As the piston does back and forth, it creates a vacuum effect that sucks in the refrigerant and releases gas.
Rotary Air Conditioning Compressor
These compressors are silent and produce very little noise. This has a shaft with several blades attached which does the job. In these types, air comes out even at a lower temperature.
Scroll AC Compressor
A scroll compressor uses a fixed coil for compressing the air or refrigerant in the center and there is another coil that rotates around it. These do not have many moving parts and hence are more commonly preferred.
Screw AC Compressor
This is efficient for large buildings where the area is huge and requires a lot of continuous cooling. It has 2 large rotors that move the air from one end to the other.
Centrifugal Air Conditioning Compressor
This uses centrifugal force to pull the gas and then spins with an impeller to compress it.
2. Which AC brand is the best in India?
Ans: A few AC brands in India you can consider as the best, like Sanyo, LG, Lloyd, Hitachi, etc. We have made a consolidated list of the best air conditioner in India.
3. Which type of AC should you buy, Split or Window AC?
Ans: The main difference between a split and a window AC is very basic. A split AC contains 2 units (1 indoor and 1 outdoor). Whereas in window AC, there is only 1 unit. You should buy the one, you think is more precise for you.
4. What is the difference between inverter and non-inverter ac?
Ans: An inverter AC contains a variable speed compressor and it can control the temperature to provide the required amount of cooling. But in a non-inverter AC which has a compressor with a fixed speed that switches on and off at the time of requirement.
5. What will happen if you select the wrong capacity AC?
Ans: Your AC won’t last long if you select the wrong size. To overcome this problem try to talk to a person who knows and then select the perfect sized AC for your space. Also, remember to go through our list of the best air conditioner in India.
6. Is it OK to opt for AC with an aluminum condenser?
Ans: NO! The copper condenser is way better since it provides better heat exchange than aluminum. It also requires less maintenance and you can repair them on the field.
7. Is the stabilizer required for the best air conditioner?
Ans: Does your locality have a voltage fluctuation problem beyond the operating limit? Then a voltage stabilizer is highly necessary for you so that you purchase the best AC in India.
8. What is the difference between the copper coil and aluminum coil?
Ans: Copper has a way higher heat transfer coefficient than aluminum, and better in heat transfer. Whereas aluminum can give any shape that you want, so it is more flexible. Copper is more long-lasting and durable than aluminum, so in case of damage, you can repair and reuse copper coils and the maintenance cost reduces drastically. Thus copper coils are always a wise choice rather than an aluminum one. So, when you choose the best AC in India make sure that it has a copper condenser.
9. What is a dual inverter AC?
Ans: Inverter technology is more affordable to the users who are looking for energy-efficient air conditioners. Some of the best air conditioners in India use a dual rotary compressor, resulting in faster cooling, high energy savings, low operational noise, and greater stability.
10. What is a dehumidifier?
Ans: The air already has a lot of humidity. Operating the best AC in India in the normal mode helps circulate the humidified air. This is the reason there is a dehumidifier mode in the best air conditioner.
11. What are the Blue Fin and Gold Fin technology?
Ans: Blue Fin Technology: The bluefin or the blue-coated condenser fins protect the condenser coils from corrosion and damage and hence increases the durability of the best split ac in India.
Gold Fin Technology: Gold fin technology is a technology where a golden hydrophilic coating is applied to the condenser coils. This protects the best air conditioner in India from external damages due to the accumulation of water, acids, and other salts from the atmosphere.
We hope that your quest for the best ac ends here. We have tried incorporating all the relevant information that one needs to be aware of before purchasing the best ac in India. We are optimistic that these air conditioners are the best in the market. And, these will surely cool you down!
Did we miss out on anything? Did you find this article helpful? Please share your valuable feedback in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to mention your favorite ac amongst our best air conditioner picks!