Aloe vera gel is a liquid that contains between ninety-five percent water. The solids found in the gel have more than 200 different components, including polysaccharides, soluble sugars, glycoproteins, and flavonoids. It is important to note that aloe vera gel is meant to be applied on the skin, so it should have cooling effects. Cold-pressed aloe vera gels are typically sold in large bottles and are made from the whole leaf.
There are many benefits of aloe vera gels. The clear and colorless formula is ideal for external applications. Besides its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, it contains amino acids and vitamin C. The hydrating formula improves skin tone, elasticity, texture, and radiance. It can be used on sensitive skin too. It is safe to use for all skin types and can be purchased commercially.
There are various aloe vera gels on the market. However, the most potent variety is The Face Shop Aloe gel. It can be used for healing purposes like cuts, rashes, and burns. Apart from using the raw gel as a daily moisturizer, the aloe vera gel can be used to treat burns, insect bites, and cuts.
Aloe gels are known to replenish and retain moisture in the skin. The gel also promotes the production of collagen and elastin fibers, which are necessary for hydrated skin. In addition to being practical, aloe gels can reduce redness and inflammation. It also provides soothing and moisturizing properties to the skin. While you can buy gels in various formulations, choosing the right one for your needs is vital.
Aloe gels can be used for a variety of different purposes. They are mainly used for soothing the skin and treating medical conditions. In general, aloe gels are safe to use. But it would be best if you were careful when applying it to your skin. The gel may irritate your skin. Moreover, aloe is not appropriate for treating severe wounds. As a result, aloe gels should be used only under the supervision of a medical professional.
Uses of Aloe vera gel
- Hair mask: Aloe vera gel can be applied on your as a mask for reviving weak, damaged hair which lacks luster. The gel will make the hair stronger and shinier.
- Face mask: One can apply a thick layer of the gel on the face and leave it on for about 20 minutes or so for treating dry patches, eczema, uneven skin tone, sunburns, allergies, etc.
- Face Primer: If you are allergic to chemical ones or don’t want to waste any money buying a face primer, this gel acts perfect for setting the foundation on your face.
- Serum/Moisturiser: Aloe vera gel can be used as a serum and a moisturizer.
- Under-eye serum: It instantly soothes and cools tired eyes.
- Sun Burns: The gel effectively reduces sunburns and instantly calms the skin.