Cognitive learning in babies starts from the day he is born by grasping the surroundings. Hence, it is essential to introduce him to the proper manners and good habits at an early age to develop eating skills.
A high chair is one of the essential items a parent needs to purchase for their newborn. It provides a safe seat for a child while dining at a table. This chair is usually large enough to fit into a small space and is usually designed for multiple stages of growth in children. There are two types of high chairs: booster-style and traditional ones. Booster-style seat clips onto a chair’s bottom and can be used at a table or counter. Parents can also move the seat from room to room.
Some high chairs are more complex to assemble than others. Some require you to take the baby out of the chair before assembling the seat. You may also need to purchase a model that has been pre-assembled and is easier to use. The main difference between the two types is the size. A cradle chair has the largest space and can easily fit an average-sized child in it. An adjustable high chair can fit any table height.
While most of the chairs are easy to clean, several features make them more appealing. Many of them offer learning opportunities for the child, including learning the alphabet, colors, and other stuff. Adding toys to the high chair can help your baby learn to read.
The best baby high chair will fit into your home, in your kitchen, or anywhere you would typically use a dining table. Some tabletops come with a blackboard on one side, making it easy for your child to write on it. It’s also easy to clean and has a removable tray. You can even use it as a booster seat, a combination of a high chair and a booster seat.
The high chair is an essential piece of furniture for your infant. It helps your baby develop good eating habits, but it may be too much of a good thing to be attached to a feeding chair. A child can become attached to their high chair and find it difficult to eat anywhere else. Not only is it uncomfortable for your child, but it can also be hazardous when traveling or going on a trip. However, a baby highchair has many benefits, so it’s worth considering.
The advantages of a highchair go far beyond the fact that it will help you feed your child. The chair will allow you to feed your baby while working on another task. You will have time to enjoy your meal without worrying about your baby’s safety. The highchair will also help you to stay organized. It will also give you enough space to do other activities while you’re cooking. That is an important benefit of the item as mentioned above.
Listed below are some of the Best brands for Baby High Chairs available in the market. These brands have various models under different price ranges.
R for Rabbit Cherry Berry Grand Baby High chair, 4 in 1 Convertible High Chair (Blue)
- Age: 6 Months to 7 Years.
- Weight: 0 to 20 Kgs.
- Non-Slip and Anti Tipping design allow the chair to remain stable in any condition.
- Optimal Backrest Design makes a child sit in a suitable posture comfortably to train for good dining habits.
- Arc Design removes sharp edges and avoids the risk of scratches on your little one.
- Convertible to Booster Seat and short chair.
- Convertible to Study Table & Chair.
- Five-point safety harness secures your child while dining
- Removable Tray
- Does not have any footrest.
- Does not recline.
LuvLap Royal High Chair for Baby, with 7 Level Height Adjustment (Purple)
- Age: 6 Months to 3 Years.
- Weight: 0 to 15 Kgs.
- The 5-point safety harness holds your baby securely around the shoulders and the waist.
- The High chair adjusts to 7 different heights as per the baby’s age and convenience.
- An adjustable three-position seat recline, footrest & dining tray gives more space to growing kids.
- Wheels help move across rooms quickly, and brakes provide a static position when feeding.
- Removable and washable feeding tray.
- Removable and washable seat pads.
- Easy compact folding for storage.
- Adjustable to two position shoulder height.
- The product might be bulky.
BEABA – Up and Down III – Baby High Chair, White/Grey (Model Number: 912598)
- Age: 6 Months to 8 Years.
- Weight: 0 to 15 Kgs.
- Adjustable and adapts as your child grows.
- Removable meal tray
- Ergonomic design to perfectly fit the shape of a child’s body.
- Adjusts with one single movement up to six heights, allowing the baby to be at an optimum height for all dining spaces.
- Stable and secure structure with an adjustable 5-point safety harness.
- Elegant and sturdy materials of aluminium, wood, plastic.
- Made in France.
- Price is on the higher side.
Graco DuoDiner DLX 6 in 1 High Chair, Converts to Dining Booster Seat, Youth Stool & More, Mathis, Grey
- Age: 4 Months to 6 years.
- Weight: Upto 24 Kgs.
- This high chair has six growing stages, from infant highchair to seating two kids at once.
- It features infant body support, three recline positions, and five positions to match dining table height.
- It gets converted to a high youth stool to give your older child their seat at the table. It can hold weight up to 31 kgs.
- It has a self-standing fold for compact and neat storage.
- The footrest comes with three positions that adjust as your child grows, giving stability for good posture and eating habits.
- The price is on the higher side.
Chicco Polly2Start, 2-in-1 Highchair, For babies 0m+ (Fancy Chicken, Yellow)
- Age: 0 Months to 3 years.
- Weight: Upto 15 Kgs
- It is a versatile 2-in-1 highchair(6-36m) and day-time recliner(0m+).
- The backrest can be adjusted in width up to 8 cm.
- A versatile highchair with a height adjustment of up to 8 positions, backrest adjustment of 4 positions, leg rest adjustment of up to 3 positions,and 4-position tray adjustment.
- It can be easily folded and stored compactly due to 4 lockable wheels.
- The anti-slip fabric, along with a crotch strap and 3-point safety harness, ensures the baby’s safety.
- The chair has a removable soft pad to ensure ease of cleaning.
- The pricing is high.
Fisher Price 4-in-1 High Chair, Green
- Age: 3 Months to 2 years.
- Weight: Upto 15 Kgs
- A 4-in-1 high chair gives you four baby essentials in one.
- Start with one seat, then convert it into the infant seat frame, the high chair frame, or toddlers’ booster seat.
- Easy to use, clean and store.
- The cover is machine washable.
- The seat might be too small for toddlers.
- Does not have a 5 point harness.
- Pricing is on the higher side.
Ikea Antilop Highchair with Tray, Safety Belt (Blue)
- Age: 1 Month and up.
- Weight: Upto 15 Kgs
- The raised edges of the tray prevent spills from landing on the floor.
- It comes with a safety belt.
- It is not foldable.
- It does not have any seat cushion.
SYGA High Chair for Baby Kids (with Cushion, Brown)
- Age: 18 Months and up.
- Weight: Upto 20 Kgs.
- It has a removable tray with three adjustable positions suitable for different baby growth stages.
- This baby high chair can be easily converted to a high chair, a regular chair and tied up on the chair.
- Multi-purpose can be used to sit, eat, drink, study, and play.
- The booster seat is stain resistant, durable, easy to remove and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and includes a dishwasher-safe tray with the socket.
- The chair is not foldable.
- The chair might not be too sturdy.
- The fabric of the seat is artificial leather.