A phonics book for kids is a great tool to boost your little one’s reading skills. The books cover vowel sounds, sight words, and more. Children can follow the content in the book and learn the proper pronunciation. Each book is illustrated with bright, colorful pictures and has fun facts about the English language. These facts will make reading more accessible and more enjoyable for your child.
The books feature simple sentences and funny pictures that will keep your child’s attention. The text is simple and will not distract your child from the story. These books will help your child understand the process of sounding out words. They will also develop a sense of accomplishment when they complete the books. They will feel proud of themselves. They’ll look forward to rereading these books.
A phonics book is a great way to get them to start reading for younger children. These books contain simple sentences, which your child can learn by reading. They will be able to recognize these words without much frustration. Using these books will make learning to read a breeze! They will learn to read in a fun and entertaining way. The phonics book will also give them the confidence and skills to succeed in school and life.
A phonics book for kids can be purchased in various formats. There are books designed especially for young children with tiny attention spans. A child can start learning to read with a phonics book using a picture book. A child can practice listening to different sounds and words. It can also help your child improve their Vocabulary and reading speed. The phonics book is a great way to get your child off to a great start.
Many phonics books for kids feature dual learning methods. Flashcards and videos are helpful tools to reinforce the concepts learned in a child’s phonics workbook. These books are a great addition to a preschool curriculum. A plethora of phonics books are also available online.
These books will introduce your child to the sounds of letters and words. They will learn to recognize the sounds that are associated with different letters. Once your child understands these sounds, they will begin reading. They will master new words and sounds and improve their reading fluency. These books are designed to support the Letters and Sounds phonics program and can be used as a supplement to a teacher.
The Best Phonics Books available in India for various ages are listed below.
- Just Phonics (26 Letter Sounds) and Activity Books follow the letter and Sound Sequence class Junior Infants [Paperback] Aoife Fletcher & Sarah McCarthy and Souvenir; Price Rs 206
- Phonics Reader 5 Books Pack for Children Age 3 -10 Years -Alphabet Sounds, A to Z, Short and Long Vowel Sounds, Word Families Short and Long Vowel Sounds, Blends and Combination Sounds, Tricky Words; Price Rs 440
- Phonics & Vocabulary: Pre Kindergarten Workbook (Little Genius Series): Learn Pronunciation of Short & Long Vowels, Consonants and Build Vocabulary (3-5 years); Price Rs 499
- First Phonics Ages 3-4: Collins Easy Learning: Ideal for home learning (Collins Easy Learning Preschool); Price Rs 150
- All set to Read-A Phonic Reader-Level 1- PHONICS READERS- 6 books in a Box: Box set; Price Rs 540
- Phonics Activity Book for Age 2 -5 Years– Fun filled Activities for Children My Activity Series; Price Rs 96
- Phonics Reader Book 3 for Children Age 3 -10 Years – Word Families Short and Long Vowel Sounds; Price Rs 96
- Phonics Reader Book 4 for Children Age 3 -10 Years – Blends and Combination Sounds; Price Rs 96
- English Phonics Books for Kids | Learn English ABCD Letters, 2 and 3 Letter Words with various Alphabet Sounds | 2 to 5 Year Old | For Pre Primary, Preschool, Kindergarten and Nursery Children | Pack of 2 Books; Price Rs 180
- Jolly Kids My Phonic Key Words Stories For Kids (Set of 12) | Sight Words and Sentences | Phonics Building | Vowels Sounds | Letter Sounds | English Language Teaching (ELT) | Phonics Books | Phonetic Reader Books for Kids | Ages 3-8 | Single Line Story Books for Kids | Combo Book Set; Price Rs 768