Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera is an Ayurveda-based skincare brand that has been around for a long time. Today, as a pioneer in the Luxury Ayurvedic market, it has evolved into the quintessential Indian Beauty Brand, bringing the modern consumer the ancient secrets of beauty rituals for skin and hair care, which have been painstakingly researched and brought to life.
Forest Essentials pure aloe vera light hydrating gel is an excellent product as a daytime moisturiser. A hydrating blend of Aloe Vera, Cucumber extracts, and Glycerin works to soothe and rehydrate the skin.
It’s calming, hydrating, and helps to keep moisture in the skin. This substance aids skin regeneration.
In addition to being a natural humectant, Glycerin also softens and moisturises.
The anti-ageing properties of this excellent rejuvenating herb are well-known. It boosts energy and gives the skin a healthy glow.
WHEAT GERM AND FLORAL WATER
The nutrient-rich wheat germ extract and floral waters are natural humectants and add moisture to the skin.
- A hydrating, moisturising product
- Rejuvenates the skin’s cells
- Skin moisture is replenished.
- Energising and calming at the same time.
- This gel contains wheat germ oil, promotes blood flow and lightens dark spots.
- The skin appears noticeably smoother after regular use of this gel.
- Natural ingredients are used in the formulation of this gel.
- This gel can be used in the morning as a moisturiser or foundation base.
- All skin types, including oily, dry, normal, combination, and sensitive, can benefit from its use.
- The gel is free from parabens and mineral oils.
HOW TO USE –
Apply a small amount of this gel to the face after cleansing and toning it in the morning. It need not be rinsed off after application.
In addition to being leak-proof and portable, Forest Essentials hydrating gel comes in a sturdy tub with a plastic protective layer inside, making it ideal for travel. The maximum shelf life of this product is 24 Months. The only drawback of this product is its heavy pricing. Overall, this product is worth your time trying and is worthy of your recommendation.