In order to eliminate dead skin cells and deep-seated pollutants from the skin, it is necessary to use an scrub or exfoliating product. Regular exfoliation is essential for thorough cleaning and removal of built-up dirt.
Himalaya’s Gentle Exfoliating Scrub Walnut Scrub removes pollutants that regular scrubbing cannot remove. It exfoliates dead skin and impurities for warm, radiant skin.
INGREDIENTS IN A SCRUB
- Crab Apple is an antibacterial and keratolytic ingredient that soothes and loosens dead skin cells. Preventing skin cell degeneration and premature skin ageing is one of the many benefits of Crab Apples.
- Wheat germ oil benefits all skin types because of its high content of Vitamin E, proteins, and natural antioxidants. For a face scrub, it’s the ideal ingredient because it nourishes the skin and increases its elasticity.
- Walnut Shell contains exfoliating micro-particles to get rid of dead skin cells and grime.
- Your skin will be soft, fresh, and luminous due to these natural components.
FEATURES OF A SCRUB
- Use this product to get rid of dead skin and blackheads.
- It stimulates the development of new cells
- Reveals skin that is clean and silky.
- Suitable for people with all skin types.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and dermatologically tested.
- Alcohol-free and Paraben-free.
- It comes in 50gm and 100gm tubes.
HOW TO USE A SCRUB-
Apply the Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub to the face and neck in a circular motion, avoiding the eyes. Remove the scrub with a wet cotton pad. After rinsing with water, pat it dry. Use this product at least once a week for a radiant, healthy complexion.
The scrub is reasonably priced. It does the job well of removing blackheads and whiteheads. The skin does not dry out after using the product. The walnut particles are bigger, so it’s not a fine scrub. The exfoliation is excellent; it leaves your skin clean and refreshed.