Nova Selfie Hair straighteners, especially for women who can’t decide whether to get their hair straightened or curled or not styled. It’s not as easy as popping on a switch and running your hair through the device. There are many factors to consider, like longevity, the damage is done to hide, and what haircuts to get after straightening it.
The Nova selfie hair straightener has extra-wide straightening plates made of ceramic with an on/off switch. It is black with ceramic plates of silver. It is light in weight with a comfortable grip. The temperature control knob is the best feature since it allows you to select the right heat setting for your hair type without damaging it. It is about the same size as other hair straighteners, neither too big nor too small; some people might not find it portable.
An Advantage of the Nova Selfie Hair Straightener
- Ceramic heating plate.
- Protects colored hair.
- 360-degree swivel power cord.
- It has a 50/60 Hz frequency.
- It has temperature control.
- It straightens hair well and smooths it.
- It gives a fine finish to the hair.
- Nova selfie hair straightener does not cause any static or fly away.
- Very cheap.
The disadvantages of the Nova Selfie Hair Straightener
- Not travel-friendly.
- Not suitable for girls with curly hair.
- 100% solid ceramic heating plates never stick to your hair and never get chipped or cracked, unlike glass or metal ones. They even achieve heating on an even scale, giving you a uniform and high-quality finish to your hair. Ceramic heating plates are cheaper than their counterparts as well.
- It has a warranty of 3 months as well.
- Nova selfie hair straightener has a built-in temperature regulator.
- Exceptionally lightweight, unlike its predecessor. It’s also not exhaustive, so you can use it to curl your hair.
- It’s not too big, but I wouldn’t call it travel-friendly either—black with cream-colored ceramic plates.
How to use it?
The device is flimsy and delicate, so care should be taken while handling it. If it slips from your hand, you can bid goodbye, as it doesn’t look too sturdy. It would have been beneficial if Nova had provided a padded case to carry it in. It is advisable to wear gloves so you don’t accidentally burn yourself while using them. This is just a general precaution.
My Experience with the Nova Selfie Hair Straightener:
The Nova selfie hair straightener has extra-wide straightening plates made of ceramic with an on/off switch. It is black with ceramic plates of white color. It is light in weight with a comfortable grip. The temperature control knob is the best feature since it allows you to select the right heat setting for your hair type without damaging it. It is as large as any other hair straightener, neither too small nor too large; some people might not find it portable.
Its outstanding heating technique generates smooth, frizz-free styles and offers the ideal hair styling for all hair types. It provides a simple, smooth straightening motion that doesn’t strain your hair and doesn’t lead to more hair loss while also distributing heat evenly, reducing flyaways, and removing damaged hot spots. It removes frizz and softens and shines the hair.
Nova NHS – 840 Selfie Hair Straightener for Women (Pink)
About this item
- The hair straightener comes with ready-to-use 60-second rapid heating technology.
- This straightener heat balance technology prevents damage from heat-overconcentration.
- The light body, stylish design, and simple lock make it travel-friendly.
- A unique floating plate adjusts to individual hair strands for fast and even styling.
- Hair straightening lasts for a maximum of two to three hours.