Built-in microwaves are designed to be fitted in kitchen cabinets or on a permanent wall to save up counter space and make your kitchen appear more compactable.
Appliances, cabinets, and other fixtures in an integrated design will give your kitchen a unique appeal. A built-in microwave oven does not require a total kitchen redesign to benefit from convenience and space savings. To make room for a built-in model, you may be able to cut an opening or replace a single panel of existing cabinetry in many kitchen designs.
When shopping for a built-in microwave, consider the following:
- Built-In Microwave Style
- Built-In Microwave Dimensions
- Built-In Microwave Features
Built-in microwaves blend into your kitchen by sitting inside a cabinet, with flush installation types available for a more seamless effect. The microwave can be placed at a convenient height and in a location that best suits the way you use your kitchen. Many individuals choose to install a built-in microwave oven next to their wall oven, making it simple to transfer dishes between the two.
Aside from appearance, you can select the microwave size that best suits your kitchen. Consider the width of the cabinet you wish to install the microwave in when buying a built-in microwave for your kitchen. Built-in microwaves are often available in 24-inch, 27-inch, and 30-inch widths.
Built-in microwave features :
When selecting a built-in microwave for your kitchen, consider the features available to find one that will best match your making style. Here are some built-in microwave features:
- Wattage: Microwave ovens with built-in microwaves range in power from 950 to 1200 watts. Depending on the dish you are cooking, a higher wattage can indicate a shorter cooking time.
- Timed Defrost: When defrosting frozen items in the microwave, reduce the power to 30-50 percent and adjust the time to the weight of the item being defrosted. With timed defrost, enter the weight and type of the frozen item, and the microwave will change the power and time to defrost quickly and safely without you having to do any math.
- Sensor Cooking: Some microwaves use temperature and humidity sensors to alter the time for optimal reheating, defrosting, or cooking. Preset buttons on your microwave may display this information, such as “Popcorn,” Potato,” or “Auto Reheat.”
- Convection cooking: If you choose a microwave oven with convection cooking, it can function as a second oven or a combination oven. Your microwave convection oven can now roast a chicken or bake cookies in addition to reheating and cooking frozen meals, performing double duty in your kitchen.
- EasyConvect: Fans circulate warm air in convection ovens. Most recipes, however, do not specify temperatures or timeframes for convection ovens. If your microwave has the EasyConvectTM feature, it will convert the time and temperature to convection settings, making it simple to operate and producing exceptional results.
- Broil element: Imagine being able to finish your microwaved food with a quick broil to melt the cheese on top or add browning. You can if your built-in microwave contains a broiling element.
- Crispwave™ Technology: If you have the crisper pan with CrispwaveTM technology, your microwave can do much more than popcorn or melt butter. It can grill, fry, brown, or crispy foods.
- Steam cycle sensor: Use the steam container to steam vegetables or fish to perfection. By keeping an eye on the moisture level in the cooking cavity, your microwave can take the guesswork out of steaming.
- PrintShield™ Finish: This stainless steel coating repels smudges and fingerprints while being simple to clean with only water and a soft cloth.
Here are the top 5 built-in microwaves in India
Panasonic 20L Solo Microwave Oven (NN-ST26JMFDG, Silver, 51 Auto Menus)
- Warranty: 1-year warranty on the product, one year warranty on the magnetron
Capacity: 20L Power + innovation; ideal for bachelors and small families. High-powered 800 watts for quick, even cooking and delectable results
The microwave has 51 pre-programmed menu selections and a glass turntable; the product warranty is one year.
- Compact design: This countertop microwave with Glass turntable is small, letting you focus on the inside capacity rather than the technology;
- Control: The touch keypad (membrane) is tactilely responsive and easy to clean.
Also included in the box: user manual, turntable, revolving ring
Cleaning your microwave oven with vapor is simple
AmazonBasics 23 L Convection Microwave (Black)
23L Capacity: Suitable for a household of three to four people’s daily cooking and heating needs
- Warranty: The product has a one-year warranty, and the magnetron has a three-year warranty. A) Go to the ‘Your orders’ section, B) choose the product, C) click on Get product support, and D) make an appointment to claim a warranty. There’s no need to make a phone call or stand in line. It’s a painless procedure. Paperless With total visibility on every step of your warranty claim, you’ll have a better experience.
A convection mode allows you to bake, grill, cook, defrost and even warm the microwave with a single button press.
- LED display panel: With 65 Auto-cook menu options and a Child lock mechanism, the digital controls are both attractive and simple to use
- Timer: This allows you to keep track of the status of the meals that are being heated or cooked, as well as signal the end of the cooking period.
- Defrost: There will be no long waits for food to defrost. With the defrost function, you’ll be able to cook food in minutes.
Panasonic 23L Convection Microwave Oven(NN-CT353BFDG, Black Mirror, 360° Heat Wrap)
- 23L Capacity: Suitable for 3 to 4 members of a family. Innovation + Power = High-powered cooking at 800 watts for quick, even cooking and delectable results.
Microwave Controls, Glass Turntable, 61 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items; Warranty: 1 year on Product.
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with a glass turntable is compact, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to internal capacity.
- Control: Touch Key Pad (Membrane) is touch-sensitive and straightforward to clean.
Also included in the box: Wire racking, glass trays, a user manual, and a warranty card are all included.
- 360° Heat Wrap: Heat Wave Duct for Uniform Cooking
IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven (30SC4, Metallic Silver), STANDARD
Stainless steel cavity and LED display
Clock with timer, ten power levels, Cooling feature and keep warm, Operating Voltage: 230 volts
- Combi-Tec: 2 – (Grill + Microwave) and 4 – (Convection + Microwave)
- Warranty: 1 year on product and three years on magnetron and cavity.
Speed defrost, steam clean, and multi-stage cooking.
101 cooking menus, express cooking, auto reheat, and .deodorise
Sensor malfunction protection, overheating protection, and child safety lock
- Power: Microwave: 1400 watts, Convection: 2200 watts, and Grill: 1250 watts
Outer Dimension (H X W X D) 30 x 53.9 x 43.8 Cms, Turntable Diameter 31.5 cms, Net Weight 19 Kg
One year on machine Warranty & 3 years Warranty on Magnetron & Cavity.
- Installation and Demo: The brand will provide free installation and demo for the microwave oven. For scheduling an installation/demo, please get in touch with IFB customer care at -1860 425 5678 (BSNL and MTNL users) or 1800 3000 5678 (all other users)
LG 28 L Charcoal Convection Microwave Oven (MJ2886BFUM, Black)
- 28L Capacity: Suitable for large families with 271 Auto Cook Menu
- Convection: It can be used for baking, grilling, warming, defrosting, and cooking in addition to baking.
- Warranty: 1 year on product and four years on Magnetron
- The brand provides a starter kit with this product
- Tact Dials that are easy to use with a long life
- Microwave Frequency(MHZ): 2450, Watts Microwave (Output): 900, Turntable Diameter (mm): 320, Child Lock: Yes
- Indian roti basket, 360 degrees motorized rotisserie, and pasteurized milk
- Ghee in 12 minutes and diet fry
- Make Indian Rotis Easily at Home
- In addition, the box contains: Warranty card, user manual