Many people want to buy a high-quality hand wash, but they aren’t sure which to pick. There are several things to look for, such as the ingredients, how often you wash your hands, and the cost. The top hand washes have all of these qualities. If you’re a frequent user of hand soap, you can consider investing in a luxury version. These kinds of products are usually found in luxurious hotels and restaurants. However, they’re the best choice for those who love to pamper themselves. Designer hand soaps aren’t wasteful either; they can make your basic bathroom feel like a spa.
Bath and Body Work Hand Wash – This fresh gel soap has no sulfates, so it’s ideal for sensitive skin.
Khadi Natural moisturizing hand wash soothes, rebalances dry and sensitive skin with every use.
Kama Ayurveda rose jasmine hand cleanser contains essential oils, perfect for frequent hand wash.
Palmolive Sea Mineral Natural Hand Wash – This hand wash contains natural anti-germ agents that kill 99.9% of germs. The formula also includes sea minerals for a soft and supple feel.
Colorbar Neroli nights gentle cleansing hand wash is vegan and cruelty-free. Its citrus and neroli fragrance profoundly nourishes and calms the skin.
St. Botanica Hand Wash – This hand wash is made with fine herbal ingredients. It lathers up lavishly and effectively and is a great option for people who have sensitive skin. It is an excellent choice among vegans. Its natural fragrance is also soothing. These quality soaps are available in a wide variety of sizes. But which ones should you choose?
Your hands, up close, are anything but smooth. Hand hygiene is very important to protect oneself from deadly viruses, germs, and bacteria, which harms not only our body but also others around us.
There are a few steps to be followed recommended by WHO while washing your hands.
- Wet hands with water.
- Apply enough soap to cover all hands surfaces
- Rub hands palm to palm.
- Rub hands on hands and interlock fingers to rub both hands.
- Rub back of fingers to opposing palms.
- Rotational rubbing of both thumbs.
- Rinse hands with water.
- Dry thoroughly with a towel.
Here is a list of the 10 Best Hand Washes available right now in India.
Dettol Liquid Handwash
- An anti-bacterial formula for hygienically clean hands
- 89% natural ingredients and natural cleansers
- protect against 100 illness-causing germs.
- recommended by IMA
Savlon Moisture Shield Germ Protection Liquid Handwash
- 99.99% germ protection
- Protection from H1N1 virus, Rotavirus, and Flu virus
- no added parabens
- cleanses and moisturises
Palmolive Luminous Oils Invigorating Liquid Hand Wash
- 99% germ protection
- Crafted with a rich blend of Macadamia Oil and Peony Extracts
- It contains skin-loving ingredients
- Use daily for gentle and effective cleansing
Himalaya Pure Hands Deep Cleansing Tulsi and Lemon
- Tulsi has anti-microbial properties
- Lemon gently purifies skin
- 99.99% germ protection
- softens and moisturises hands
Dove Moisturising Liquid Hand Wash
- nourishes up to 10 layers deep
- suitable for sensitive skin
- soft and smooth hands after every wash
- dermatologically approved
Lifebuoy Total 10 Activ silver+ formula Hand wash
- 99.99% germ protection in 10 sec
- activ silver formula to fight infection-causing germs
- It is easy to use, spreads easily and washes away germs from the corner of your hands.
- It is accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH), UK.
Godrej Protekt Handwash
- Fights germs with saner actives
- The goodness of glycerin, coconut oils and essential oils
- fights germs and removes odours
- its special ingredients keep the sensitive skin of your hands smooth
Fiama Relax Moisturizing hand wash
- dermatologist tested
- Lather away to soft and supple hands that are germ-free
- available in 3 variants
- Made with special mood uplifting fragrances.
Hygienix Anti-Bacterial Handwash
- protection from 99.9%* germs
- With a pleasing and refreshing fragrance; it Keeps your hand smooth and soft even after repeated use
- anti-bacterial and non-drying formula
Amazon Brand – Solimo Handwash Liquid
- It contains essential sea salts and minerals
- It leaves a revitalising fragrance on your hands
- Free from triclosan, parabens and (SLS)
- Gentle and mild on your hands with a pH-balanced formula