The Instax Mini 9 is the latest collection of instantaneous camera presented by Fujifilm. This device comes with a manual type printing ability which allows users to get on-the-spot top quality credit-card size images immediately. The updated Mini 9 collection is also designed with a selfie mirror and includes a close-up lens additionally comes with an automated exposure measurement for aperture settings and high-key mode that allows users to obtain crispier images – stunning for portraits.
Product Description at a Glance:
- Picture size: 62 x 46mm
- Lens: 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: 0.6m – ∞
- Shutter speed: 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film Feeding out: Automatic
- Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
- Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries)
- Effective flash range: 0.6m – 2.7 m
- Auto power off time:5 min
- Power Supply: Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 100 shots(Approximately 10 Instax mini film packs with new AA batteries)
- Dimensions & Weight:116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries,strap and film pack)