If you have been looking for a strong Tripod at an affordable price then grab the opportunity. Get Flat 68% OFF on Tripod from Flipkart. So, grab the offer today.
- Sales Package: 1 Tripod
- Head Type: 2 WAY PAN
- Tilt Angle: 135
- Independent Leg Spread: No
- Leg Angles: 50 degree
- Pack of: 1
- Other Features: Lightweight aluminum 4-section leg and ABS parts, portable and durable, Quick release plate with standard 1/4 inch mounting screw to connect camera or camcorder, Non-slip rubber feet grip, Supplied with a nylon bag, easy to carry it to go traveling anywhere
- Weight: 500 g
- Folded Length: 30 mm
- Leg Diameter: 1.5 mm
- Warranty: 10 DAY
How to Use a Tripod
- First of all, you have to make sure that your tripod can properly support the weight of your DSLR. It’s not good to purchase a low cost, weak tripod. Invest in as strong and robust of a tripod that you can afford.
- Try to look for the level surface to place your tripod on, so that it’s not rocking backward and forward.
- Distribute all three legs out to their full thickness to make sure level support.
- If you want to expand your tripod, begin from the top with the widest leg extensions. Freeze every leg into place once you have expanded it.
- If you’ve expanded your tripod to its full height, and yet you require more extension then you can also increase the middle column. But, you have to keep in mind that a taller center column won’t be as steady as the other legs.
- In cases, your tripod features a spirit level then make use of this to check that your tripod is level.
Fix the camera to the tripod head using the screw-in tripod quick release plate. Screw this strongly into your camera’s tripod thread and click it into place on the tripod head. Make sure you lock this!
- Modify your tripod head and tighten all screws so that the camera doesn’t slip or move at the time of the shooting.
- Whether it’s an extremely windy day, you may fix a heavy bag to the bottom of your tripod’s center column to help keep it stable.
So, enjoy Flat 68% OFF on Tripod and take amazing photographs.