If you are looking for a Lenovo laptop then this is the right time to purchase. Now get up to 44% discount on Laptop from Lenovo V130 model. So, do not get late.
- Brand: Lenovo
- Screen Size: 15.60 Inches
- Maximum Display Resolution: 720p HD Ready
- Item Weight: 2.2 Kg
- Package Dimensions: 50 x 40 x 10 cm
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item part number: Lenovo v130
- The brand name of Processor: Intel
- The Type of Processor: Core i3
- The Speed Processor: 2 GHz
- Processor Count: 4
- RAM Size: 4 GB
- Computer Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Size: 1 TB
- Hard Drive Interface: eSATA
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD graphics
- Hardware Platform: Windows
- Operating System: DOS
- Lithium Battery Energy Content: 45 Watt Hours
- Lithium battery Weight: 100 Grams
- Number of Lithium Ion Cells: 2
Lenovo is one of the biggest personal technology brands throughout the world. The brand generating innovative Personal computers and mobile internet gadgets. A global Fortune 500 company, Lenovo is the world’s greatest Personal Computer vendor and third major smartphone company.
Even though the Lenovo company became famous in 2004 but the company has a very long history. In 1984, Legend Holdings established with 200,000 RMB (US$25,000) in a guard house in China. The organization incorporated in Hong Kong in 1988 and would become the biggest PC brand in China. Legend Holdings changed its name to Lenovo in 2004 and, in 2005, grabbed the former Personal Computer Division of IBM, the organization that invented the PC industry in 1981.
Lenovo has expanded quicker than the market for more than four years because of the remarkably designed goods for people who do.
Lenovo manufactures the products according to customers requirement if it is a PC, smartphone, tablet, smart TV, server, workstation or storage. The company is producing actual differentiation from the levels of competition because of its vertically integrated end-to-end business structure. This model is exceptional among significant technology companies and is a tremendous source of competitive benefit. This competition encouraging us to create even more innovation to market, more effectively, and aggressively.