Get up to 65% OFF on digital BP monitors from reputed brands. Do not get late. Grab the offer today on Flipkart.
Coupon Description at a Glance:
- Get up to 65% OFF on digital BP monitors from reputed brands.
- No need to use any coupon code.
- Discount may vary from product to product.
Some steps to take to use a digital monitor are given below:
1. Switch the power on to start off the device.
2. On the automatic models, the cuff can inflate on its own with a press of a press button. On the manual models, you need to blow up the cuff. You need to do this by squeezing the rubber bulb at an instant rate.
3. After the cuff inflates, the automatic device will gradually let air out.
4. Check out the display screen to get your blood pressure reading. It will display your systolic and diastolic pressures. Make a note of the measurement in your record book. The systolic pressure goes in front of the diastolic pressure. Such as 120/80.
5. Press the exhaust button to discharge all of the air from the cuff.
6. If you want to do the measurement again then hang on for 2 to 3 minutes before beginning.
What does blood pressure reading signify?
Normal blood pressure is 120/80 or lower. High blood pressure is 140/90 or higher. In case your blood pressure is within 120/80 and 140/90, you may call it as prehypertension. Which means that you are in danger of hypertension.
Systolic pressure (first number): Under 120
Diastolic pressure (second number): Under 80
Systolic pressure (first number): 120-139
Diastolic pressure (second number): 80-89
High blood pressure: Stage 1*
Systolic pressure (first number): 140-159
Diastolic pressure (second number): 90-99
High blood pressure: Stage 2
Systolic pressure (first number): 160 or higher
Diastolic pressure (second number): 100 or over
*If you may have diabetes or kidney disease, hypertension ranges may be lower than for other people. Or, if you are over the age of 65, goal blood pressure may be higher. Talk to your doctor about what is known as high blood pressure for you.
So, enjoy up to 65% OFF on digital BP monitors from reputed brands