The Scotch-Brite Twin Bucket Spin Mop is very handy and can help you easily clean your home or office. The Mop comes with 2 Microfiber refills.
Key Advantages Of Scotch-Brite Spin Mop
It has a sturdy 360-degree telescopic handle that is height adjustable and helps you reach nooks and corners of your house. The twin bucket mechanism helps you wash and wring the mop head easily.
Value for Money
The microfiber refill ensures that it picks up even fine dust and hair. Overall the Scotch-Brite twin bucket spin mop is very easy to store and use which makes cleaning an easy task for all.
- The Scotch-Brite spin mop has twin buckets for washing and wringing the mop head
- Microfiber refills have excellent water absorption and retention properties
- Microfiber refill is superior and durable. It has a large surface contact
- The Mop comes with a 360-degree rotating handle to ensure it reaches nooks and corners
- The bucket is durable and handy. It lasts long
Twin Bucket Mechanism
The Scotch-Brite Spin mop comes with twin buckets that are used for rinsing and wringing the mop. The bucket has two compartments, one for wringing the mop dry and the other for rinsing the mop head. You can fill the compartment with water (and detergent if required) and use the basket in the other compartment to wring the mop dry. It is light in weight and easy to carry.
Microfiber Cleaning Technology
The spin mop comes with 2 microfiber refills that have good water absorption capacity. Hence the mop retains a good quantity of water and can cover a larger area. The microfiber can also trap fine dust and hair and helps you in getting an efficient clean.
360 Degree Telescopic Handle
The spin mop comes with a 360-degree telescopic handle that is height adjustable and can reach inaccessible corners and under furniture.
How to use
Step 1: Join the handle parts and screw them together.
Step 2: Insert the joint in the green mop plate and screw the knob.
Step 3: Cover the mop head with the green mop plate and push it down vertically. Step on the plate till you hear a click sound.
Step 4: Push the handle up and down lightly to spin the mop dry. Flip the switch to lock the handle for cleaning.
- Easily separate dirty water from the twin bucket.
- Solid water absorption for proper cleaning.
- Can clean out dust and other smaller dirt.
- Durable, adjustable handle made up of solid material.
- It comes with instructions on how to fix and use this mop.
- It does not come with a warranty.
- There is no wheel on the bucket so it cannot be moved around easily.
- Refills quite expensive
Our View on the Scotch-Brite Twin Bucket Spin Mop
The mop head is built utilizing microfibre technology that helps to lift and trap dirt with a unique easy-clean surface for superior cleanliness. It has a 360° telescopic handle that easily reaches nooks and every corner. The bucket is made from plastic that has a water outlet for easy drainage.