Face shields are personal protective equipment devices that are used by many workers (e.g., medical, dental, veterinary) for protection of the facial area and associated mucous membranes (eyes, nose, mouth) from splashes, sprays, and spatter of body fluids. Face shields are generally not used alone, but in conjunction with other protective equipment and are therefore classified as adjunctive personal protective equipment. Although there are millions of potential users of face shields, guidelines for their use vary between governmental agencies and professional societies and little research is available regarding their efficacy.
Steelbird SBA-2 Helmet Visor Face Protection Shield Dashing Silver:
- Washable and hence, can be used multiple times.
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Shield
- PU foamed for comfort covered with soft fabric
- Adjustable size
- Optical true
- Thickness 2mm
- Length 20 cm x Width 38 cm
- Long Face Shield that covers the complete face
- Anti-scratch coated