Designed with a soft texture, this Van Heusen Men’s Cotton Face Masks are easy to use and wear. Be it during work or any outdoor activity, they always come in handy. They are made from soft cotton fabric that comes with filters that enhance bacterial protection. These masks come with an easy fit construction ensuring superior comfort and protection around the face. They are hand washable and can be reused multiple times.
Simple cloth face coverings don’t just help keep dust and pollution away, they also protect you from germs you don’t know you have. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that if worn right, they slow the spread of any infection and help other people who may have an infection (and do not know it) from transmitting it to others. A face mask can also prevent you from touching your face, and remind you to cover sneezes and coughs.
An ideal Cotton Face Mask should —
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be easy to breathe through without any restrictions
- Can be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to the shape
How to Wash a Cotton Face Mask
- Masks can be washed by hand or in a machine
- Usual laundry detergent will do the trick
- For an extra layer of disinfection, chlorine or color-safe bleach can be used
- In case of sensitive skin, rinse the mask under the tap to wash off the residual detergent
- To help treat contaminated fabric, use detergent and hot water at 60 degrees Celsius
- After washing your mask, be sure to thoroughly wash your hands, too