- Paytm is offering up to ₹ 1,000 cashback to its every 50th customer on online movie ticket bookings.
- Avail of the offer by using the Paytm coupon code.
- A minimum transaction of ₹ 150 is required to enjoy the deal.
- A minimum of two tickets should be bought to grab the cashback using this Paytm coupon.
- Apply code FASTAG2MOVIES on buying Paytm FASTag to get flat Rs 100 Movie Voucher.
- This is applicable only when you buy Paytm FASTag for Rs 300.
- Code for Rs 100 Movie Voucher will be shared via Email within 24 hours post successful delivery of Paytm FASTag.
- This can be availed 1 time during the code validity period.
- The minimum order value should be Rs 350 to redeem Movie Voucher.
- Paytm Movies is Offering Free Subscription on movie tickets by using the given code
- This is valid on minimum bookings of one ticket.
- This code is applicable for booking movie tickets on Paytm.com.
- Limited to 1 transaction per new user. Please make sure to apply the code before clicking on "Proceed to Pay". Paytm Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of a successful transaction.
- Use coupon code on bus ticket booking to get a 1mg voucher worth Flat 16% off on allopathy medicines.
- Users will also get an additional 1mg cashback of 5% up to Rs 100.
- No minimum order value for bus ticket booking.
- The offer is valid for one-time usage per user.
- 1mg voucher can be used only once per user.
- The offer is valid for all users.
- 1mg voucher will be sent to you by SMS within 120 hours of the successful transaction.
- Users can redeem the voucher by visiting www.1mg.com.
- Apply the given code on Flight Bookings, Bus Bookings, and Fee Payment to get a flat 3% cashback up to Rs 250 on purchasing Headphones & Powerbanks from Paytm Mall
- This code will be used once per user per month
- Applicable for all users
- Paytm Mall voucher is valid for 30 days
- This voucher is applicable to the minimum transaction value of Rs 500
- The voucher will be sent via SMS within 24 hours after Recharges Or Bill Payments
Paytm India’s largest online recharge industry, was founded in 2010. It started off as a prepaid mobile and DTH recharge platform, and later added data card, postpaid mobile and landline bill payments in 2013. Use Paytm as Online Payments App, as mobile recharge app and for postpaid & utility bill payments, electricity bill payment, DTH recharges, UPI payments, online shopping, IRCTC train ticket booking, bus & flight booking, movie tickets, LIC premium payment, bank to bank money transfer, metro card recharge, buying gold, making loan payments, paying e-challans & more.
Go cashless with Paytm app – Pay directly through your bank accounts or add money to wallet & simply scan QR codes at nearby stores for sabse tez payments by simply linking to UPI in 3 steps! Link your bank account to create your BHIM UPI ID & UPI PIN & quickly send or receive money or open a savings account with Paytm Payments Bank.
They are as of now one of the main players in offering cashback on the expense for film ticket booking. So hang tight for no further to pick a promotion code for Paytm and start executing on the site that is having Indians go wild over its money back.
Easy Mobile Recharge and Bill Payments
Paytm is the best platform for bill payments. Save more on all your bills payments, DTH, Data Card & Metro Card Recharge, and Mobile Bill Payment. Enjoy exciting offers and deals across all major mobile networks like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance etc.
Get The Best Deals on Paytm With Dealnews
Shopping on Paytm just got a lot cheaper with the range of coupons available to you at Dealnews. All you need to do is avail these coupons free From there, pick and choose from among the various coupons on offer, to find those that suit you best. You can check out their sale on Electronics including Smartphones, Hard Drives, Laptops, and Home Appliances – we bet you won’t be disappointed. Get all these offers only at Dealnews.
Latest Paytm News
Digital payments firm Paytm on Thursday said it will invest Rs 750 crore to approximately double its monthly active user base on mobile to 250 million by March 2020.
After introducing savings, wealth management and a host of other services, Paytm is all set for foreign exchange and cross-border payments as well under its payments bank entity, having already received the authorised dealership licence from the Reserve Bank of India.
Paytm has expanded to the educational sector. Its education services portfolio include insurance for tuition fee, loans etc. This online payment giant also has on boarded top ones like Indian Navy, Railway Recruitment Board, IITs, NITs, Delhi Public Schools, and reputed private institutes like Amity and VIT.
Paytm Return & Refund Policy
Based on the seller’s return policy, the seller will accept the return request. We will schedule a pick-up from the customer’s delivery address, typically within 1-4 days of request acceptance. The product amount will be refunded to your Paytm wallet/bank once the product is delivered back to the seller.
Paytm 24*7 Customer Helpline Numbers & Email Id
Bank, Wallet and Payments: 0120-4456-456
Movies and Events Tickets: 0120-4728-728
Paytm Mall Shopping Orders: 0120-4606060
Paytm Travel Tickets and Forex: 0120-4880-880
Email: [email protected]