Get Rs 5 to Rs 50 cashback on your First Electricity Bill Payment on the Paytm app by using the code
Valid on your First Electricity Bill payment, you will receive a scratch card worth up to Rs 50 cashback.
- Applicable for users who have never done an electricity bill payment on Paytm.
- This offer is applicable on the Paytm app only. Website users will not receive any cashback.
- Valid on minimum bill payment of Rs 100.
Offer can be availed 1 time during the campaign validity.
- Use code to get Paytm First Points on recharge of Google Play
- Available on minimum transaction of Rs 300
- Paytm First Points will be credited within 24 hours only if the given code is applied successfully.
- These Paytm First Points will be redeemed from Paytm First Points Passbook in the cashback and Offers section.
- Basic Plan - Enjoy 1 Year membership benefits for Rs 750
- Get Flat Rs 150 Cashback by using the given code for the Basic Plan
- Minimum Order Value - Rs 750
- Applicable for one-time usage per user
- This voucher is valid for 30 days
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of
the successful transaction
- Get a scratch card with a reward worth up to Rs 100 on DTH Recharge.
- Get a scratch card containing rewards worth up to Rs 100 cashback on completing 2 DTH Recharges on Paytm
- Valid for a few select users of the Paytm app
- Valid on minimum DTH Recharge of Rs 100
- Each scratch card will expire in 7 days from the date of issuance and needs to be scratched before that to win the reward
- You will receive your cashback in your Paytm Wallet within 24 hours of successful bill payment
- Book your bus online on Paytm and get flat ₹ 150 cashback.
- While booking your bus tickets, use a promo code to avail the cashback.
- The cashback can be availed on a minimum booking of three tickets.
- Customers with a booking value of ₹ 1,300 can only enjoy the flat cashback.
Paytm India’s largest online recharge industry, was founded in 2010. It started off as a prepaid mobile and DTH recharge platform, and later added data card, postpaid mobile and landline bill payments in 2013. Use Paytm as Online Payments App, as mobile recharge app and for postpaid & utility bill payments, electricity bill payment, DTH recharges, UPI payments, online shopping, IRCTC train ticket booking, bus & flight booking, movie tickets, LIC premium payment, bank to bank money transfer, metro card recharge, buying gold, making loan payments, paying e-challans & more.
Go cashless with Paytm app – Pay directly through your bank accounts or add money to wallet & simply scan QR codes at nearby stores for sabse tez payments by simply linking to UPI in 3 steps! Link your bank account to create your BHIM UPI ID & UPI PIN & quickly send or receive money or open a savings account with Paytm Payments Bank.
They are as of now one of the main players in offering cashback on the expense for film ticket booking. So hang tight for no further to pick a promotion code for Paytm and start executing on the site that is having Indians go wild over its money back.
Easy Mobile Recharge and Bill Payments
Paytm is the best platform for bill payments. Save more on all your bills payments, DTH, Data Card & Metro Card Recharge, and Mobile Bill Payment. Enjoy exciting offers and deals across all major mobile networks like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance etc.
Get The Best Deals on Paytm With Dealnews
Shopping on Paytm just got a lot cheaper with the range of coupons available to you at Dealnews. All you need to do is avail these coupons free From there, pick and choose from among the various coupons on offer, to find those that suit you best. You can check out their sale on Electronics including Smartphones, Hard Drives, Laptops, and Home Appliances – we bet you won’t be disappointed. Get all these offers only at Dealnews.
Latest Paytm News
Digital payments firm Paytm on Thursday said it will invest Rs 750 crore to approximately double its monthly active user base on mobile to 250 million by March 2020.
After introducing savings, wealth management and a host of other services, Paytm is all set for foreign exchange and cross-border payments as well under its payments bank entity, having already received the authorised dealership licence from the Reserve Bank of India.
Paytm has expanded to the educational sector. Its education services portfolio include insurance for tuition fee, loans etc. This online payment giant also has on boarded top ones like Indian Navy, Railway Recruitment Board, IITs, NITs, Delhi Public Schools, and reputed private institutes like Amity and VIT.
Paytm Return & Refund Policy
Based on the seller’s return policy, the seller will accept the return request. We will schedule a pick-up from the customer’s delivery address, typically within 1-4 days of request acceptance. The product amount will be refunded to your Paytm wallet/bank once the product is delivered back to the seller.
Paytm 24*7 Customer Helpline Numbers & Email Id
Bank, Wallet and Payments: 0120-4456-456
Movies and Events Tickets: 0120-4728-728
Paytm Mall Shopping Orders: 0120-4606060
Paytm Travel Tickets and Forex: 0120-4880-880