A mattress is a meaningful investment for a lot of people. If you have a bed that has seen better days, it may be time to consider investing in a mattress protector. Its main benefit is its durability. As you sleep, your body will constantly contact your mattress. The result can be a less durable mattress over time. Moreover, a mattress protector will prevent your bed from absorbing moisture, thus increasing its lifespan. It is one of the most important benefits of a protective sheet.
The benefits of a mattress protector are many.
- They help prevent allergens from accumulating in your mattress and increase its longevity.
- They also protect you against bed bugs. These insects feed on human blood and warm-blooded animals. Furthermore, a mattress protector has anti-bacterial and anti-bedbug qualities.
- Moreover, it helps keep your bed cool by providing a barrier between your mattress and the room temperature.
Allergens can cause allergic reactions or even rashes, which can be dangerous. You’ll also sleep better because of the protective barrier. Whether you require a new bed or want to sleep in a fresh and clean bed, a mattress protector is a great choice.
A mattress protector will reduce the amount of cleaning required. Millions of bacteria, dust mites, etc., live inside mattresses. By keeping these harmful organisms at bay, you’ll be free from those unwanted messes. A mattress protector will also help you sleep in peace if you suffer from allergies. It will be easier to breathe if you have a more comfortable bed, reducing the occurrence of allergy symptoms.
Another benefit of a mattress protector is protecting your mattress from mold and bacteria. These are hard to remove and costly, so it’s better to prevent them before developing. By protecting your mattress from mold and bacteria, you’ll have a cleaner, healthier bed. The protection will also extend the life of your mattress.
A mattress protector will also prevent odors. Stains, body fluids, and dust mites can leave your mattress smelling bad. A damp bed is harmful to everyone, incredibly the sick and babies, as it is the perfect place for bacteria, mold, and fungi to grow. A mattress protector will not only block these sources of odor but will also prevent them from affecting your sleep. A good quality mattress protector will protect your bed from stains and other potential sources of odors. Besides, a mattress protector will also prolong the life of your mattress by reducing the chances of a bedwetter.
Another benefit of a mattress protector is protecting the mattress from dust mites. They are tough to remove, so a mattress protector will help you avoid them. Bed bugs are a common problem everywhere. Even people who have a clean home can get them from anywhere. These bugs hide in the crevices of a mattress and are challenging to get rid of. By using a washable cover, you can avoid this issue. They can also reduce the risk of developing a skin allergy.
A mattress protector protects your mattress from liquids and stains. These benefits are just some of the advantages of a mattress protector. A bed protector will help you sleep healthier by keeping your mattress from being exposed to dust. The protection of your mattress will help you sleep better. The same goes for the health of your child. It will keep your baby healthy by protecting the bed from dirt.
If you want your luxury mattress to be protected against spills and allergens but at the same time not be noticeable through the sheets, then a mattress protector is just what you require. This accessory will make laundry care of your bedding more convenient, as they are effortless to wash.
The Best Mattress Protectors in India are listed below to help you pick the right one for your bed.
Sleepyhead Bamboo Terry Waterproof Mattress Protector; 78 x 72 King Size
- Dust and bacteria resistance.
- Hypoallergenic fabric doesn’t let anything settle
- the protector is made of bamboo fibre – more heat resistant than cotton.
- Waterproof and moisture resistant – doesn’t allow liquid to permeate.
- Easy to wash and maintain
Wakefit Water Proof Terry Cotton Mattress Protector 78 “x72” – King Size.
- Wakefit mattress protector is waterproof and protects the mattress against any liquid spillover during regular usage.
- Terry cotton keeps the sleeping surface cool. It absorbs all the natural moisture and keeps the mattress dry. It allows air to pass through but not water.
- The elastic strap holds the protector with the mattress.
- It protects against allergens like bacteria, pollens, dust mites and any fluid.
- Easy to care – Wash it gently in the washing machine
- Can cover up to an 8-inch mattress
SleepyCat Water Proof Ultra Soft Terry Cotton King Size Mattress Protector 78×72 inches
- Terry cotton layer on top for ultra smoothness
- the protector serves as a cool and breathable sleep surface
- designed to keep the allergens away – dust, mites, bacteria, pollen
- Inner side of the protector is covered in non toxic TPU to prevent liquids from seeping through.
- the elastic grip on all side ensures a snug and secure fit.
- machine washable; ironing not recommended
Trance Mattress Protector King Size 78×72 inch | 6.5×6 feet
- It is purely waterproof with airflow feature – allows air to circulate through the protector but repels liquids.
- Protects against allergens, dust and liquid.
- It is ideal for infants, seniors to protect against bed wetting.
- It can be hand washed or machine washed in mild detergent.
- comes in 7 different colours to meet every need.
Amazon Brand – Solimo Water Resistant Cotton Mattress Protector 78″x72″ – King Size
- Terry cotton cloth layer on top absorbs the liquid while the waterproof layer below prevents your mattress from getting wet and stained.
- The elastic spandex provides a snug fit – ensures there are no lumps on your mattress once it’s put.
- machine washable and easy to maintain.