Hair color dyes are safe as long as the user follows the instructions carefully and only dyes their hair every six to eight weeks.
Finding the right hair colour for you can be a difficult task.
When choosing the right hair colour, your skin tone is one of its most essential aspects. Secondly, you might choose a contrasting colour to deepen your eye colour and an individual’s sense of fashion.
We have listed the Top 5 Hair Colour brands available in India.
L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Color
The ammonia-free composition of L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Color is designed to enhance your hair’s natural colour while also leaving it glossy. The colours won’t show up as vividly if you have dark hair, but they will still tinge it slightly. Casting Crème Gloss hair dye is available in 11 different tones, giving your hair a more natural appearance. These colours are appropriate for people who want to slightly tweak their hair color. The hair colour lasts up to 28 washes.
BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Creme Hair Colour
BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Creme Hair Color provides 100% grey covering without ammonia, which can damage your hair. The colouration result is excellent when applied to black hair, with more pronounced visibility in natural light.
Silk proteins have been incorporated into Shine Tonic. Once applied to the hair, this tonic gives it a healthy sheen and a full, luscious appearance.
BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Creme Hair Color transforms your hair into salon-quality beauty in just 30 minutes. It is a semi-permanent hair colour that would require a touch up once a month.
Garnier Color Naturals Creme Hair Color
Essential oils of olive, almond, and avocado have been infused into Garnier Color Naturals Creme Hair Color, making it extra nourishing. Even natural black hair can benefit from our no-ammonia formula for eight weeks. Color Naturals Creme Hair Color from Garnier doesn’t damage your hair in the process of colouring it. It adds radiance and suppleness to your hair.
L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Triple Care Hair Color
All-in-one L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color provides a fuller covering of greys and longer-lasting colour. However, ammonia is present. L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color includes four different products: 1. Protective Pre-Color Serum 2. Colour and Developer 3. Post Color Treatment 4. Gloves. The developer comes in a 75-ml bottle.
Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour
The benefit of 10 X aloe vera and milk protein has been added to the new Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair Color in Natural Brown. In addition to providing vibrant colour, the no ammonia solution also makes hair appear stronger, brighter and more manageable. This product is so effective that it covers all of your grey hairs. There are premeasured packs for easy use of the product. There’s no need to take measurements. It’s as simple as cutting, mixing, and applying. It’s a dream come true.
HOW TO MINIMISE DAMAGE TO YOUR HAIR FROM HAIR COLOURING –
- You should shampoo your hair at least 24 to 48 hours before colouring your hair. A natural oil layer on your scalp is a barrier between your scalp and the dye’s chemical ingredients.
- Make a conscious decision to dye your hair a shade nearest its natural hair colour. If feasible, this could help minimise damage.
- Heat styling should be limited. Heat styling can cause hair to become even weaker. Avoid using hairdryers and other high-heat styling tools.
- Apply heat-resistant sprays and lotions.
- It’s best to give yourself some breathing room between hair colouring sessions.
- Utilise hair dyes that contain conditioning agents to achieve the best colour results.
- Consider using colour-specific shampoos and conditioners. The purpose of these products is to protect hair that has been coloured.
- Use shampoos and conditioners rich in moisturising agents that aid your hair in getting moisturisation.
- After colouring, be sure to use a deep conditioner to replenish any lost moisture.
Although hair dyes can cause allergic reactions in some people, it is recommended that users test their dyes on a patch of skin before using them on their hair. Once the colour has been applied to the hair, it sits on the scalp for a while. Ensure you rinse it thoroughly afterwards, paying particular attention to the scalp.