The Cica calming gel by Dot & Key is a soothing calming gel formulated with antioxidants, emollients, humectants, and mild skin ingredients.
It is a lightweight and fragrance-free formula. It is the perfect overnight treatment for acne.
It is Tiger grass, an anti-inflammatory botanical bud known to heal tigers after a trauma. It is excellent for sensitive skin as it strengthens the skin’s barrier.
INGREDIENTS – Dot & Key Cica Calming Skin Renewing Night Gel
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Glycerine, Centella Asiatica (Cica) Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Oat Kernel Flour, Peppermint Oil, Chlorophyll, Niacinamide, Ceramides, and Hyaluronic Acid.
FEATURES – Dot & Key Cica Calming Skin Renewing Night Gel
- Plant bio actives make the skin appear renewed and oil-free.
- Cica repairs skin damage and minimizes acne and acne scars. It moisturises and hydrates the skin and boosts blood flow and circulation to sensitive skin.
- Niacinamide fades acne scars and dark spots to brighten the skin.
- Green Tea reduces skin inflammation, irritation, and redness of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid gives balanced hydration and fights wrinkles and fine lines.
- The gel is alcohol-free and non-comedogenic.
- It is ideal for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.
WHAT WE LIKE – Dot & Key Cica Calming Skin Renewing Night Gel
The smooth texture of the gel is soothing and calming on acne-prone skin. It absorbs quickly and hydrates the skin. The gel does not weigh down your face and helps combat acne ( clinically proven to reduce acne by 39%) and oiliness; an excellent night cream for people with oily skin.
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE – Dot & Key Cica Calming Skin Renewing Night Gel
The price is high, given the bottle size (Rs 595/60gms). The fragrance might not appeal to everyone.
The product looks perfect for fighting acne and inflammed skin. It improves skin texture and helps in repairing it.
We would recommend this product.